Friday, October 5, 2012

Pretty Peony

 I recently took an online decorating course through Craftsy. It was their Handcrafted Sugar Flowers and the teacher is Jacqueline Butler from PetalSweet. I came across her blog a while ago and fell in love with her gumpaste flowers, so when I saw the ad for her class I didn't hesitate to take it. 

Here's my first peony. Not too bad. The peony was not part of the class, but I used the techniques she taught and the recipe for gumpaste to make it.
Here's the bouquet I made. The class taught how to make the hydrangeas and the cute little filler flowers and how to assemble them all together.
Craftsy has been quickly adding to their list of cake decorating classes and I have to say I've taken most of them. I so love learning more about this fun craft. Now if I only had the time and money to learn how to take better photos of my crafts!

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment