Saturday, February 23, 2013

Owl Cake

I think I'm overloading my friends with all the posts I've put up this week on the blogs, but, I figured if I've got the free time, I might as well catch up on some of the cakes I've done in the past. I actually can't believe I didn't blog about this one sooner. It's one of my favorites.


I can't really take much credit for it though. I used the invites to design the cake and the owl is an exact replica of the one on the super cute invite. I believe the invitations came from etsy, but I'm not sure which shop.

Little Maya was turning one and they wanted a little cupcake just for her so I made a smaller version of the owl for her cupcake, and all the others got matching bows.


This cake was super fun and I think it came out super cute too. Happy Birthday, Maya!!


Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment