Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It's Really Quiet Over Here.

Hello there! The title is a bit misleading. It's a little quiet here on the blog, but that's because it's anything but quiet in my kitchen.


We've taken on a bit of a kitchen remodeling project, so my cakes have been on hold for a bit. I promise to be back with more cakes, and some "before" and "after" shots of the kitchen. We're about 80% done now. Just waiting for the new counter to come in and to do some trim work. 

I will say that I am over-the-moon happy with the results so far. I no longer feel like I'm imprisoned in the tower all alone. I can't really call it the dungeon since it's on the second floor of our house (don't ask, I have no idea what the designer was thinking when they built this house), but I did feel very closed off from everyone else. 

Anyway, I will be back, hopefully, later this week. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment